Start your weekend off right with some cool tunes from our girl DJ Jasmine Solano. Check out her Top 10 playlist below.
My favorite “feel-good-tune” at the moment.
2. Beyonce “Best Thing I Never Had”
This is not a song — this is an anthem!
3. Dom Kennedy “O.P.M.”
This is my jimmy jam. A true west coast, listen to it with the top down type of track.
4. Jessie J “Do It Like A Dude (Jakwob Remix)
The internet is now flooded with Jessie J remixes. This by far is my favorite. Listen HERE.
5. Sticky feat. Natalie Storm “Look Pon Me”
The perfect track to pull the one you want on to the dance floor.
6. Guapo Feo “Heartache”
My new favorite moombahton/soul creation. Listen HERE.
7. Maluca & The PartySquad “Lola (Ging Danga)”
Both friends of mine, so I may be bias, but Maluca & The Partysquad nail it with this wild track and crazy video.
8. J. Cole ft. Jay-Z “Nice Watch”
I’m a J. Cole fan. And I’m excited that Jay-Z is on this single, just in time for J.Cole’s album release.
9. Shyvonne ft. Jasmine Solano “Damn”
My dear friend Shyvonne recently released the video to our song, “Damn.” Maybe you’ll catch us performing it live in the near future
10. Grace Jones “Well Well Well Dub”
This is the song you should listen to at the end of the night.